Loans Like Makwa Finance | 5 Best Makwa Finance Alternatives in 2021
If you are in urgent need of funds, one of the names that might think of would be Makwa Finance. They are amongst the most popular lenders across the United States, particularly due to their relatively affordable long-term loans.
Despite their popularity, in this review, we will take a look at some arguably better alternatives including Viva Payday Loans, Cash Central, AmeriCash, Check City, and CashNetUSA.
Loans Like Makwa Finance â #1 Alternative: Viva Payday Loans
Makwa Financeâs best alternative is Viva Payday Loans, where you can get a shorter loan term without paying additional interest. Furthermore, if you only wish to borrow $100, you canât do that with Makwa Finance but you can with Viva Payday Loans.
Below is a glimpse of both Makwa Finance and Viva Payday Loans, and how one compares against the other:
|Â||Loan Amounts Available||Loan Terms Available||APR Range||Loan Fees||Customer Support|
|Makwa Finance||$200 â $5,000||12 â 30 months||7.00% â 35.99%||Late fees may apply||Phone: No
|Viva Payday Loans||$100 â $5,000||2 â 24 months||5.99% â 35.99%||Borrowers may be required to pay early exit penalties, origination fees, interest, and late payment penalty fees or debt collection fees when the borrower defaults.||Phone: No
Best Loans Like Makwa Finance â Top 5 Options
- Viva Payday Loans â Best Overall Choice For Borrower Satisfaction
- Cash Central â Favorable Loan Terms
- AmeriCash â Competitive Interest Rates
- Check City â Funds On-the-Go
- CashNetUSA â Guaranteed No Credit Checks
What Are Makwa Finance Loans?
Makwa Finance is a financial intermediary engaged in offering installment and bad credit loans for borrowers characterized to be of bad or without any credit standing, as well as for anyone who may be unemployed and in the need of cash.
Although a popular pick among borrowers, Makwa Finance is not necessarily the right lender for most borrowers. Makwa Finance loans have annual percentage rates (APR) ranging from 7.00% to 35.99%, and there are other loan providers that provide even lower interest rates than Makwa Finance.
Many borrowers who consider taking out a loan are advised to compare various lenders and go for the one that offers the best loan terms and conditions, interest rate, and loan repayment plans. In this review, we will help you consider other lenders than Makwa Finance and, therefore, explore your options further to get the best of your loan.
Common Uses of Makwa Finance Loans
Borrowers rely on Makwa Finance for their installment loans and lines of credit for the most commonly stated reasons in recent loan applications specified below:
- Monthly Expenses and Bills: Makwa Finance borrowers rely on their borrowed funds to settle monthly expenses and bills such as electricity, water, and rent.
- Hospitalization and Healthcare: The bitter truth is that healthcare remains to be out of reach to average Americans, and this is one common reason why borrowers resort to short-term loans to finance their medical bills in emergency situations.
- Repairs: In case of a broken boiler or failed car engine, the repairs can be quite costly and out of pocket for the average American. In such circumstances, most citizens opt-in for a loan to help with the repairs so they can get their boiler or car running as soon as possible.
How To Qualify For Loans Like Makwa Finance (Eligibility Criteria)
Although Makwa Finance does not conduct any credit checks on its applicants, you do need to meet a range of requirements to become eligible for their loans. To qualify, you need to:
- Be at least eighteen years old
- Live and work legally within the U.S.
- Be employed with the same employer for a consecutive period of at least ninety days
- Have a valid, working email address and a reachable phone number
- Have a bank account under your name
Top 5 Makwa Finance Alternatives â Fully Reviewed
Below are reviews of five of the best alternatives to Makwa Finance â starting with our overall preferred lender and top choice, Viva Payday Loans.
1. Viva Payday Loans â Overall Best Choice for Borrower Satisfaction
As a lender, Viva Payday Loans has low annual percentage rates (APR) ever offered in the lending industry starting from 5.99% and going all the way to 35.99%, which is ideal for individuals who are struggling financially and donât want to dig themselves in further debt.
Through Viva Payday Loans, borrowers can borrow between $100 to $5,000 and repay the total sum back within three to twenty-four months.
|Loan Range||$100 â $5,000|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||5.99% â 35.99%|
|Loan Term Range||3-24 months|
- Easy and straightforward loan application process
- Quick approval of loans
- Great APR
- Flexible repayment plans
- Services of Viva Payday Loans are unavailable in some states in the U.S.
Viva Payday Loans takes loan application processing to the next level by processing applications as quickly as just two minutes. Once the decision is reached, the sum will be deposited right into your bank account.
The great thing about Viva Payday Loans is that you wonât have to pay a whole lot of money thanks to the decently low-interest rates and flexible monthly payment plans.
2. Cash Central â Favorable Loan Terms
Cash Central is a proud member of the national financial services company Community Choice Financial. Cash Central offers payday loans and installment loans ranging from $300 to $5,000 that can be repaid in monthly or bi-weekly schedules over the span of six to twenty-four months.
The APR of Cash Central is quite high, making them unsuitable for people looking to borrow a larger sum of money over a longer period of time.
|Loan Range||$300 â $5,000|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||Up to 739%|
|Loan Term Range||6 to 24 months|
- Swift processing of loan application
- Repayment terms can freely be settled on the borrowerâs terms
- Great loan range
- Amounts that can be loaned differ from state to state
- Only available in thirteen states
- High APR
Though you can borrow up to 5,000 dollars through Cash Central, the interest rates on boring more money over a longer period of time can be quite hefty and unsuitable for most borrowers.
Another downside to Cash Central is that they are only available in 13 states across the U.S. meaning that you most likely wonât be able to get a loan anyway unless you live in one of the thirteen states supported.
3. AmeriCash â Competitive Interest Rates
AmeriCash was once a financial institution offering cash advances but has shifted into providing installment loans as its primary product. The AmeriCash website claims that they lend their borrowers up to $2,500 subject to the state where the borrower resides.
If the application is approved, the borrower can then pay up their loan within eighteen months. Though the APR is high, itâs not as bad as many other lenders across the states.
|Loan Range||Up to $2,500|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||Up to 521%|
|Loan Term Range||Up to 18 months|
- Loan applications are done online
- There is a cash incentive referral program for borrowers who have referred other borrowers
- Loan amounts differ by state
- No available interest rates upfront, but rather maximum interest rates
AmeriCash is a decent lender that allows its customers to borrow up to $2,500. The total sum you can borrow is heavily dependent on the state that you live in. If your application is successful, you can repay your debt within 18 months with a total APR of up to 521%.
4. Check City â Funds On-the-Go
Check City offers loans for up to $2,500 for borrowers regardless of their credit background. Unlike other loan provider alternatives in this article, Check City has physical facilities where borrowers can settle their transactions and, therefore, seek loan approval faster.
On the downside, Check City does have a pretty high APR and a loan term range of just 2 months, meaning youâll need to clear up everything that you owe to the lender within 60 days of borrowing the money.
|Loan Range||$100 â $2,500|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||214.71% â 1173.21% (highly dependent on your state)|
|Loan Term Range||Up to 2 months|
- Check City has physical branches or facilities
- Fast approval of loans, provided that the borrower is eligible
- Some states charge verification fees and loan fees between $15.00 to $30.00 in each
- $100.00 borrowers owe.
- High APR
- Not a great loan term range
Check City is a lender that lives up to its name of being on the go. With its physical branches, borrowers are able to settle every Check City transaction in person. One disadvantage to consider is that their APRs tend to be on the high end, reaching as high as 1173.21%.
5. CashNetUSA â Guaranteed No Credit Checks
CashNetUSA provides payday loans, installment loans, and other lines of credit. With loans from $100 to $600 and lines of credit from $100 to $3,500, CashNetUSAâs loan amounts are among the most flexible in the market. CashNetUSA guarantees that their loan application process is free from credit checks, meaning anyone with bad or no credit can apply.
CashNetUSA is ideal for individuals who are unemployed, with bad credit history, and for new borrowers who are looking to build their credit history.
|Loan Range||$100 â $3,500|
|APR (Annual Percentage Rate)||Up to 275.85%|
|Loan Term Range||6 â 24 months|
- Primarily caters to financially troubled borrowers such as the unemployed
- A reliable and quick loan application process
- Loans are restricted only to US citizens and permanent residents
If you are looking for a reliable lender with a quick application process, consider applying for a loan at CashNetUSA and get for up to $3,500 in lines of credit and up to $600 for personal loans with an APR that will not exceed 275.85%.
Features of Viva Payday Loans
Despite the fact that Makwa Finance has been around for a while, Viva Payday Loans is now starting to become the go-to place for troubled borrowers looking for an affordable loan to take care of their financial struggled.
Below, youâll find some of the main features of Viva Payday Loans:
- No Credit Checks Required: As Viva Payday Loans serves the financially distressed population, no credit checks are required in loan applications, ensuring a quicker process as approval is decided upon in minutes.
- Lowest APRs Ever Offered to Borrowers: Compared to other lenders, Viva Payday Loans has one of the lowest annual percentage rates (APR) in the market, starting from just 5.99% with a roof of 35.99%.
- Flexible Repayment Plans: When you get a loan through Viva Payday Loans, you can take advantage of their flexible repayment plans and pay over three to twenty-four months.
How To Get Loans Like Makwa Finance
In order to qualify for a loan like Makwa Finance via Viva Payday Loans, you would have to undergo a four-step process:
Step 1: Visit Viva Payday Loans Website
For starters, you have to visit Viva Payday Loans at vivapaydayloans.com. From there, click âApply Nowâ which can be found at the rightmost corner of the website.
Step 2: Complete The Application Form
Upon clicking âApply Nowâ, you will soon be redirected to the application form where you indicate the amount of money you intend to borrow. The APR and the estimated time of deposit will be displayed corresponding to your loan amount. There is also a section requiring you to fill out your email address.
Step 3: Get Your Decision
After successfully submitting your online form from Step 2, do remain on the website for at least 2 minutes while Viva Payday Loans come up with a decision. Once your application is processed, youâll either get approved and obtain the loan or get denied.
Step 4: Receive Your Loan
If your application is approved, you will be taken to another form where you will be required to fill out certain legal information such as your name, contact information, and other relevant information that the lender requires as well as your bank details to receive the money.
Request Your Payday Loan at our Top Rated Provider â Viva Payday Loans
CHECK OTHER ALTERNATIVES:
â Possible Finance
â Speedy Cash